February has been surpringsly busy with the first theme parks opening for half term alongside news of new attractions, events and infomation of what’s to come in 2020. From the opening of Blackpool Pleasure Beach February half term for the WOW Weekends to Adventure Island offering £5 wristbands, we have included some of the most important updates in February including what we got up to this month!
Thrill Monthly is a monthly article which will highlight the major news and updates happening throughout the UK and European countries. We will share our best photos and experiences each month alongside sharing any reviews and future reviews expected to be upcoming from us in the following month! Whilst we try to cover as much as possible, some news and infomation will at times not be included within the article and this is down to our discretion.
News & Updates
UK Theme Parks
- Thorpe Park Resort new attraction for 2020 is Black Mirror Labyrinth – Based on the Netflix hit series by Charlie Brooker, this new walkthrough experience will replace The Walking Dead: Living Nightmare.
- Thorpe Park Resort also release new events such as Saturday Night Kiss Season Launch Party, HYPERSpring, SuperCharged Summer alongside Fright Nights!
- Alton Towers Resort release details of a years worth of events for their 40th anniversary including; Cbeebies Land Birthday Party, Half Term Heist in coordination with new ride Gangsta Granny,Summer of Thrills, Oktoberfest, Scarefest & ending the season with the Firework Spectacular!
- Adventure Island offered £5 wristbands for one day only during February Half Term.
- Drayton Manor suffers from flooding causing February Half Term to be cancelled.
- Pleasurewood Hills retheme log flume for the season to Water Fun Factory.
- Fantasy Island release another new attraction Fire Ball with a temporary delay with Turberlence opening.
- Farmaggedon release new website and infomation on new attraction for 2020 called The Uprising.
- PrimEvil laucnh their Halloween 2020 with an impressive 18 day run!
- The London Dungeon continue with their Dungeon Lates experience on selected dates throughout 2020.
- Xtreme Scream Park tease on Instagram new character for 2020 event.
- Dark Spirits launch partnership with Kraken Rum.
- Scream Fields Fear Park launch lineup for new scream park with unique never seen before attractions.
- Tulley’s Shocktoberfest offer new ticket style system for 2020.
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach open bookings for their Halloween event Journey to Hell.
- Frightmare are rumoured to have BIG changes in 2020…
- Bayern Park announces a Gyro Drop Tower for the 2020 season.
- Rulantica at Europa Park announces 2021 expansion.
- Skyline Park announces a Star Flyer for the new season.
Top Thrills Of The Month
The Grid in London
Puttshack in London
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
This month I have been to only Blackpool Pleasure Beach, however I have been there 4 times already which currently is every day they have been open this year! I’ve never really rated Sky Force (which is a Gerstlauer Sky Fly) until this year. It has been fairly windy there, I am never usually very good at making it spin however the last 2 rides I’ve had on it I got it to spin over 40 times each ride thanks to the wind! To say it was fast & insane is an understatement.
This Months Reviews
Check them out!
Click the image to be taken to their YouTube!
Pleasure Beach Experience are who we recommend this February. With the opening of Blackpool Pleasure Beach for the WOW Weekends happening, Pleasure Beach Experience have been keeping everybody up to date with all the winter maintenance amongst other key updates. Pleasure Beach Experience are mainly known for their vlogging & videos over on YouTube, which have reached them over 18k subscribers & 8 million views. If you are a fan of Blackpool Pleasure Beach, high quality videos of theme parks and some great helpful infomation, check these guys out
Coming Next Month
More REVIEWS & news
Supermarkets join force to create a queue time app to tell you which supermarkets are less busy to...
March has been a rather unfortunate month across the whole of the world. With the global pandemic...
We here at Thrill Nation have decided to keep the public occupied during the current Lockdown in...
Clear the stage for a new decade of action and cinematic adventure in Movie Park Germany! The...
Dark Spirits are delighted to have partnered with Kraken Rum, offering this special sinister...
This February, the team at The Lollipop Project invited us to one of their new experiences known...
Thrillnation.net is your ultimate resource for unbiased reviews of thrilling attractions across Europe. You'll find us covering theme parks, escape rooms, water parks and more.
For all of our latest news and up-to-date goings on, make sure you follow us on our social media channels!
WORK WITH US
We can offer a variety of different services from sponsored reviews to video content creation. Get in touch to discuss working with us.
Website lovingly created and managed by INOV8 Marketing